I hate the tax code. I hate that there are multiple levels of it. And I hate that I, as an individual, am responsible for my taxes when a company hires me to work in another state for as little as one week.
I don't want to talk to the City of Philadelphia about 2009. I don't want to prove to them how stupid their employees are or how poorly their computer tracks information but Tuesday morning I'm going to and god help whoever is on the other end of the line 'cause they are going to need a new eardrum if they try to tell me that any of this mess was in anyway my fault. The F*%&ing form says that I shouldn't have filed it!
See Highlighted Blue Text in Image.
The tax they say I didn't pay was withheld according to the W-2 that was filed with the state of PA. Do they not talk to each other. Because if someone prints on an official form (that is still available online) "Don't fill me out, it'll just be a waste of time", guess what, I'm not gonna fill it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment