Moments ago I sent this to the Customer Service link at Lindtusa.com
"Complaint:
You may have just lost me as a customer. I have enjoyed the Excellence 70% & 85% bars for years averaging 3 a week for the last 3 years alone. However, I just bought a few 70% bars labeled New Recipe to find that you've added Soy Lecithin and messed with the bar. I'm disappointed. You were my daily go to snack and addiction. I love other chocolates but I've been loyal to you.
Thanks for the years. Hope you go back to the old recipe.
-Jack"
If anyone in the Sacramento area finds a stash of Lindt 70% Excellence bars that don't contain Soy Lecithin (no red triangle on the front of the box that says "New Recipe") then please let me know... I'm not ready for this much change in my life right now.
Oh no! Lindt was one of the last holdouts of soy-free.
ReplyDelete